This meeting will bring together plant scientists working on the model plant Arabidopsis thaliana, on populations in their natural environment as well as crop species. It will provide a forum to discuss recent advances in plant genome biology aiming at the elucidation of gene function and networks, natural and induced variation and their implications in agricultural breeding programmes.
• Structural variation and pan genomes
• Artificial variation and gene editing
• Epigenetic variation
• Natural variation and ancient genomes
• Regulatory variation and systems biology
• Novel technologies for genome analysis